How to Avoid Heartburn, Food Allergies
and Intolerances, Gas and More
Gastrointestinal problems can be extremely painful, and they can definitely lower your quality of life. Wouldn't it be great to finally discover what could be causing the issues? Right now, with your Internal 911 purchase, you can begin to reduce the gastrointestinal pain that you experience with this informative e-book, which is also a $39 value. Learn how to:
- Understand heartburn - This irritation of the esophagus can occur for many different reasons, but mostly likely it is triggered by the foods that we eat. Discover which foods can actually be helpful, including oatmeal, bananas, potatoes and more.
- Differentiate between food allergies and intolerances - When your body reacts in a negative way to particular foods that you have eaten, knowing whether it is a food allergy or an intolerance will be instrumental in treating it. Find out more here!
- Fight gas, bloating and cramps - Almost everyone has dealt with one of these problems at one time or another, but there's no reason to suffer in silence! Learn how to identify your symptoms, apply solutions and find relief - fast.
How to Bolster Your Energy and
Live Life to the Fullest
Trying to get through a day when your energy reserve is on empty is no easy feat. That's why it's so important to understand what energy is, where it comes from and how to replenish it when it is depleted. Today, with your Internal 911 purchase, you can begin to make big changes right away in this informative e-book, which is also a $39 value. Discover how to:
- Educate yourself on energy - What is energy? How does it work? Where does it come from? How can you successfully boost it? Be on your way to completely understanding energy metabolism and its two forms: catabolism and anabolism.
- Boost your energy with certain foods - The good news is that when you find you need a little pick-me-up halfway through the afternoon, certain foods can provide a quick solution. Learn more about coconut oil, chia seeds and dark green foods.
- Energy sources to avoid - It's definitely a given that everything that provides energy to our bodies is not always good for us. In fact, you can identify those to avoid that are high in sugar and fructose, such as colas and other sugar-sweetened beverages.
How to Have Better, Healthier Skin Today
We'd all love to have that perfect, clear and rosy complexion that we once had in our 20s, right? But just because our skin changes as we age, it doesn't mean that we can't take extra steps to have better-looking, healthier skin now. Your Internal 911 purchase entitles you to this $39-value e-book, which can help you identify these solutions and get started immediately. Understand how to:
- Reverse skin problems - First, you can learn more about the human skin, including its different layers, how it protects the body and the effects of aging. Next, learn how to reverse signs of aging for healthier skin in a matter of days.
- Improve the appearance of your skin - Fortunately, there are numerous natural solutions for improving your skin's tone, texture and feel, including coffee scrubs, honey, vitamins A, C and E, as well as dark chocolate and even more.
- Keep your skin healthy for longer - When you really want to place an emphasis on the health of your skin, some lifestyle changes are in order. Read more on limiting your time in the sun and using sunscreen and protective clothing.