*Getting the Best Results with Internal 911
PhytAge Laboratories Internal 911 is a multi-nutritional supplement containing a proprietary blend of powerful ingredients shown to help provide all-natural relief from gas and bloating, along with overall digestion and even skin improvements.
The high-quality ingredients in Internal 911 were carefully selected by PhytAge Labs because, due to extensive research and testing, they have been found to combat numerous symptoms that are most commonly associated with digestive problems, as well as their effects on the body. Additionally, they work at the root of the problem, often providing relief that has otherwise not been achieved with other products and medications.
Suggestions on Using Internal 911
While choosing to utilize any of Phytage Labs’ life-altering health supplements is a step toward healthy living, it’s equally as important to incorporate other healthy choices to your daily routine. Not only will this maximize the positive effects of Internal 911, but it will also naturally and organically restore your body’s health.
When you begin taking Internal 911, always be sure to eat healthy foods, particularly fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as drink plenty of water. To allow the all-natural ingredients to have the most powerful effect, it’s also important to avoid fast and overly fatty foods, the consumption of alcoholic beverages, and especially smoking cigarettes or using other tobacco products.
We suggest using Internal 911 continuously for at least ninety (90) days to achieve the most optimal, noticeable results.
Consider these optional supplements to assist in the efficacy of Internal 911:
- A high-quality multivitamin of your choice
- Joint Relief 911 to control joint discomfort, everyday pain and stiffness
- Turmeric Total Boost to control inflammation and reduce anxiety
- Replenish 911 to recolonize your digestive system with the friendly bacteria it requires to increase the absorption of the all-natural ingredients in Internal 911.
Implement the following lifestyle changes and approaches:
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol
- Avoid situational causes of stress
- Develop healthy sleeping habits
- Reduce the intake of fast foods and those high in fat
- Drink water regularly, especially with meals
- Choose foods with high fish oils to help deter depression
- Fatty fish, berries and some nuts can lower inflammation
- Foods containing ginger or blueberries can help with chronic pain
- To further assist in the reduction of inflammation, utilize cold packs, if needed
Avoid the following when trying to improve digestion:
- Fried Foods
- Excessive Fiber
- Citrus Fruits
- Artificial Sugars
- Spicy Foods
Avoid the following when trying to lessen symptoms of gas and bloating:
- Legumes and Beans
- Whole Grains
- Sugary Alcoholic Beverages
- Chewing Gum
- Hard Candy
- High-Fat Foods
Avoid the following when trying to reduce inflammation:
- Sugar-Sweetened Beverages
- Processed Meats
- White Bread, Pasta and Rice
- Trans-Fats (french fries, margarine, packaged snack cakes and pastries)
- Vegetable Oils
*NOTE: The vast majority of adults use Internal 911 without side effects. However, as with any new health program, we recommend seeking medical advice to ensure it’s suitable for your particular needs. If you take other medicines (specifically those which reduce stomach acid or lower high blood pressure) or suffer from mental health disorders, we strongly recommend medical or mental health advice. Please confirm the accuracy of the suggestions on this page for your individual circumstances with your doctor, including the supplements to consider, lifestyle changes to implement and things to avoid. These recommendations should in no way supersede your physician’s advice.